Skip To Content
- 4 boneless chicken legs
- ⅔ cup plain goat yogurt (raw preferred)
- ⅓ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons very finely chopped sweet onions
- 1½ teaspoons dried dill weed
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste
- Gluten free tortilla wrap (blue corn preferred)
- 4 slices Munster cheese
- Slice chicken legs into thin strips. Put the strips of chicken into boiling water just long enough for the pink color to change to white throughout the strips. This takes about 30 seconds or a little less.
- Drain and remove the chicken.
- In a bowl stir together the remaining chicken salad ingredients. Stir in the chicken.
- To assemble the wraps, lay one slice of cheese in the center of each. Spoon chicken salad onto the wraps.
- Fold the left and right sides of the wrap towards the center and then roll the bottom side towards the top, like you are folding a burrito.
- Slice each wrap diagonally down the center.
Back To Top