Skip To Content
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets (about 3 pounds or 1 1/2 kg)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, divided
- Sea Salt and black pepper to taste
- Optional: Raw cream, raw cheese, curry powder, onion powder, herbs (thyme, rosemary and parsley), sliced green onions, sliced chives, parsley, cilantro, olive oil
- Place cauliflower and garlic in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water, pressure cook for 2.5 minutes. Alternatively, steam for 15 minutes or boil in water for 10 minutes until fork tender.
- Reserve the cooking liquid and drain, . Cover cauliflower with a lid and set aside.
- Blend cauliflower, garlic and butter in a food processor on high setting until smooth. Add in a portion of cooking liquid to achieve desired consistency. You may need to do this in batches of two or three, depending on the size of your processor. Alternatively, use an immersion blender.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Stir in optional ingredients as desired.
Back To Top