This is Dr Wilson's audio version of the pulling down mental exercise. To download the mp3, right click on this link and select "Save link as".
From the article THE PULLING DOWN EXERCISE by Dr. Wilson
All living beings are composed of millions of tiny channels that run vertically from the head to the feet. Subtle energy, sometimes called the ether, flows through these channels.
The natural direction of this flow is from the head to the feet. This, in turn, powers the rest of the body. The pulling down exercise is nothing more than a simple way to encourage and enhance this natural flow of life energy.
Power prayer. The pulling down mental exercise is the same as power prayer. This is a little-known method of praying that is very powerful. Some people do it spontaneously. I use the name pulling down exercise because this name explains the movement of energy that must occur while one prays this way.
There are no words spoken with power prayer or the pulling down exercise. There is just the movement of energy straight downward from the head to the feet – or from Heaven to earth, as stated in the Lord’s Prayer. This is important because praying with words interferes with the pure movement of energy downwards.
Make it the center of your life. The pulling down exercise is a most amazing procedure. If you are wise, you will make it the central part of your life. It can heal the body, the mind, the emotions and more. This has to do with the design and nature of a human being.
Most powerful part of a development program. The pulling down exercise is the most powerful part of a development program. Many clients skip it, or decide to do a different mental exercise instead. This is very foolish!
The pulling down procedure develops the will, and heals and rejuvenates the entire body and brain. There is nothing like it. Please do not skip this part of a development program.
How this exercise heals and develops the body. A group of more advanced souls called development souls enter the body when one does the exercise. They are attached to new etheric energy that enters the body with them.
Charged particles. The new energy is a type of charged particle. Doing the pulling down exercise, but not others!, sets up an electrical gradient that either pushes this new etheric energy into the body from above the head, or draws it down into the body from the feet.
To push energy down from the head to the feet, one sends a positive electrical charge to the body from above the head. This repels the positively charged new etheric downward into the body. Ideally, push the energy downward from a point about 5 feet or 150 centimeters above your head.
To pull the energy into the body, one sends a negative charge to the body from below the feet. This draws the positively charged new etheric energy down from the head to the feet. Ideally, focus on a point about 30 inches or 76 centimeters below your feet and pull the energy draw downward from there.
You can do both of these visualizations at the same time. Also, when pulling energy down, imagine pulling down so hard that your body inverts with the head moving below the feet.
Types of etheric energy. New etheric energy is different from:
- The intrinsic etheric energywe are born with. This kind of etheric energy diminishes with age. When the amount in our bodies diminishes to a certain level, the body dies.
- The home or environmental etheric energywe can absorb from natural foods, from the air, from water we drink, and even by standing or sitting in certain spots on the earth. This type of energy is very similar to the intrinsic etheric mentioned in the paragraph above. However, it is found outside our bodies in food, water and air.
The new etheric, unlike the other two types described above, vibrates at a frequency similar to our brains. As a result, it can be manipulated more easily by our thoughts. Bringing it inside the body with the pulling down exercise causes deep healing and development of the body. One can thereby greatly extend the life of the body - long after the intrinsic etheric is used up.
This is a great secret of health and long life. It is not nutritional in nature, except secondarily. It is primarily due to bringing in new etheric energy.
The neck pull. Doing the neck pull at the same time one moves energy downward through the body helps greatly to speed the process along.
How The Development Souls Heal The Body. The souls that enter the body when one does the pulling down exercise have four main activities:
- They heal the cell membranes.They do this mainly by working with the cell membranes, changing some of the omega-6 fatty acids to the more desirable and needed omega-3 fatty acids. This makes the cell membranes more permeable and helps them function much better.
- Adamantine level nutrition.They nourish the cells at sub-atomic levels. This is called the adamantine level and it is the most basic level of mineral nutrition. At this level, minerals are more like energized shapes that twist etheric energy in ways that nourish the cells. One still requires good food, but this an additional benefit and means of healing the body that is unique.
What we call the elements or minerals are actually composites that are much larger than the smaller adamantine particles, of which there are 64 configurations. This is detailed in the work of Joseph Scogna, Jr. in his book, The Promethian.
- They help remove toxins.This occurs due to regenerating the cell membranes and other body structures needed for detoxification.
- They strengthen the DNA and RNA.They do this by:
- a) Destroying mutated DNA so it cannot reproduce.
- b) Lengthening telomeres.
- c) Improving protein biosynthesis.
- d) Making more amino acids available for biosynthesis.
- e) Moving other chemicals around the cells to where they are needed.
- They help break up adhesions in the body, particularly if a person does the neck pull while doing the pulling down exercise.We strongly recommend the Neck Pull.
Adhesions are caused by abnormal bonds, toxicity and inflammation of the tissues. Most people have some. Adhesions block the extremely tiny energy channels that run vertically from head to feet that conduct ether throughout the body. Getting rid of adhesions is required to have a long and healthy life. For details, read Adhesions.
Not part of Dr. Eck’s program. Dr. Paul Eck, from whom we learned the basics of nutritional balancing, did not include the pulling down exercise in his nutritional programs.
Not like other meditative procedures. The pulling down exercise is unlike all other meditations such as Transcendental Meditation, Vipassana meditation, Mindfulness meditation, Zen meditation, Kundalini meditation and most others. To read why you should avoid meditations, read Trance States.
Differences. One difference is that this is an intense and forceful practice, unlike relaxing mental exercises. It causes relaxation later, but not while you are doing it. It helps one relax because it brings up and resolves deep traumas that keep one from relaxing. However, doing it is not that relaxing.
Another difference is the other mental exercises move energy in various directions, or not at all. This one moves energy straight down from the head to the feet only.
Another difference is that this exercise is not associated with any Oriental religions.
- Never force anything. It is never necessary or helpful. Make the effort to do the exercise, but once you are doing it, do not force any type of results or changes to occur.
- Always place your attention at yourfeet, or slightly below your feet. Never put your attention on your forehead. Keep your attention down at your feet or up to 30 inches or 75 centimeters beyond the bottoms of the feet. Then you will relax and not get a headache. Toe breathing helps this, and is described a little later in this article.
- Schedule the pulling down exercise.Do not try to fit it into your day without scheduling it. It is too easy to forget it.
- Do not speak commands or affirmations.Some clients want to speak certain words, prayers or affirmations while doing the pulling down exercise. Do not do this. It tends to weaken the exercise a little.
Do not say “I command the energy to go downward”, for example. Instead, silently visualize energy moving from your head toward your feet and down to 30 inches or 75 centimeters below your feet.
- Ignore phenomena that may occur.You may hear sounds, or see a light, at times. Occasionally, there may be a tingling or other sensation.
Ignore the sensations! They are not important or even significant. Moving the energy downward is what matters.
- Push downward only, and never in any other directions.For instance, do not visualize energy flowing in a circle from the head down the front of the body and up the back. Just visualize energy moving downward. This is the safest and best way to do the exercise.
Never move energy sideways, or at an angle. This is dangerous. Some clients ask if they may move the energy into their liver, shoulder, fingers, or somewhere else.
The answer is yes, but only if it moves straight down from the head.
- If you fall asleep, do not get upset.Just continue when you wake up. You must have needed the sleep.
- THE PROCEDURE
When. Morning is excellent because the body is rested. During the day is also very good. In fact, any time is excellent except bedtime. Doing the exercise at bedtime won’t work because you will fall asleep. Sleep is the enemy of the pulling down exercise.
Some clients do the pulling down exercise at night to fall asleep. This is fine as a sleep inducer, but it doesn’t count as time doing the exercise.
If you awaken at night and cannot fall asleep, do it then. The more the better.
Where. You will need a quiet, safe and comfortable location. A comfortable chair with a straight back is very good. Some people use a recliner chair. Many prefer to lie down on their bed or on a sofa.
How often. Do the exercise every single day. Try not to skip days. You may do it several times daily. More is better and you cannot overdo on this exercise. (It is easy to overdo on most other meditative exercises.)
For how long. Longer sessions are best, such as an hour at a time. However, any time spent doing the exercise is excellent. This is not true of many other meditative practices that can be habit-forming.
When can I stop doing it? Whenever you wish. However, the longer that you do this exercise, the more you will develop yourself and your health will improve greatly. If possible, make it a life-long spiritual practice that is part of your life path.
Sitting. You can sit against a wall or cushion, or on a straight-backed chair. Make sure it is comfortable. You need not cross your legs Indian-style. Having them just straight down in front of you is fine.
NOTE: If you do the exercise sitting down, the energy will move downward from your head to your pelvis. Then it will angle forward a little toward the feet. In other words, the energy does not make sharp bends at the pelvis and the knees.
Lying down. Many people like doing the exercise in bed or on a soft carpet on the floor. Be sure you are comfortable. Do not use a pillow under your head. Many people like covering up with a sheet or blanket.
Walking and other ways. You may do the exercise while walking slowly. Have your eyes about half closed so you do not walk into objects. You could walk in a shopping mall for safety, or on a straight sidewalk, perhaps with a friend. Walking on rough ground is more challenging.
Sit or lie down comfortably. Close your eyes. Some do the exercise with eyes open, but it is easier with eyes closed. Eventually, you will be able to do it with eyes open.
Keep your eyes focused straight ahead. Do not roll your eyes up into your head, and do not strain in any way. Also, keep your shoulders down at all times. Do not let them ride upwards or twist.
Now use your mind to move a subtle energy into your head from above, and down the entire body to the feet. This is the entire exercise. Do not embellish it in any way with mantras, words or anything else. However, you can use visualizations to help you do it better, and these are excellent. They are lited below.
- ANSWERS TO PROBLEMS
What do to if the energy won’t flow down to your feet. Everyone has areas where the energy won’t flow. Common ones are the neck, the chest, the abdomen and the hips. Here is what to do:
- Breathe very deeply into the stuck area you do the exercise. This will help open it up. Use the three-part yoga breath.
- Rub the reflex are of both feet that corresponds to the stuck area. Consult a foot map to find the reflex area.
For example, if the energy won’t flow through your chest, then press and rub the reflex area of the feet corresponding to the chest. Rub it firmly several times every day. Any stuck area will be tender when rubbed.
- Use a red heat lamp on the stuck area every day.
- Do the Spinal Twist Exercises at least twice every daily. These will help loosen up any stuck area.
- Stay with the pulling down exercise. Eventually, the energy will move through.
The three problems. Three enemies of a successful pulling down exercise are distraction, boredom and disturbance.
Distractions are everywhere, and one must shut them out or ignore them to be successful. Realize that doing the exercise is the best use of time. It changes your entire life, and this is what we want.
Distractions begin to lose their appeal after a while, but at first they can be daunting to some people who are used to spending time with friends, hiking in the woods, boating, driving, and vacationing. However, one can do the exercise on planes, boats and in cars if one is not driving – and on vacation.
Boredom will occur, at times. You must just push through it. Keep reminding yourself that this is the most important part of the development program, and it is worth the time and effort.
Boredom often stems from a desire to “have it all” quickly. This is not the way development works, however. It is, indeed, a slow process.
However, it picks up speed as you go along the path of development. This becomes more exciting and acts as a motivator later, but not at first.
Disturbance means that something arises during or accompanying the pulling down exercise that is upsetting, scary, annoying or otherwise unpleasant. Common ones are crying, sadness, depression, anxiety, pain, odd sensations in the body, and unpleasant memories. Rarely, other phenomena arise, such as hearing things, seeing lights, or something else.
Some people quit the exercise, as a result. However, if one just persists, the disturbance will pass, in all cases. If you have real difficulty with the pulling down exercise, you may call me at (928) 445-7690 Pacific time zone and I will discuss it with you. Here are more suggestions for these common problems.
Random thoughts may arise, or songs may float through your mind. Memories may surface, or you may begin to think about what to do later in the day. Your body may itch or hurt, or you may fall asleep. For this problem:
- Observe the memories, thoughts and feelings without judgment. Then bring your attention back to the exercise.Do not spend energy “shutting them down”. It won’t work.
You may well need to just observe thoughts thousands of times. Slowly, your mind will learn not to stray as much.
You are training part of your mind to observe at all times. It is similar to training a dog, or training a child. Some days will be easier than others. If you have a bad day, don’t fret. Just say to yourself, “We will do better tomorrow.”
- Do the exercise while doing aCoffee Enemaor a Vaginal Coffee Implant. These excellent development procedures force one to lie still for 20 to 30 minutes, and they help move energy down the body.
- Try the visualizations in the section above this one.They can be fun and help keep things interesting.
- Pick a time and do the exercise at the same time each day, in the same location.This helps some people with distractions.
- Arrange things right.Turn off the phone and, if needed, arrange for someone to watch your children when you schedule your exercise.
- If you work outside your home, perhaps go to the office early or stay late if you cannot do the pulling down exercise at home.However, if possible, find a quiet, secluded spot in your home to do it.
- On difficult days, think of your brain as an unruly child who has been spoiled for 20 years or more.On some days, the child will resist more. Just think, “OK, we’ll do our best and we will do better tomorrow.”
The exercise involves discipline, which comes from the same root as the word ‘disciple’. It is not about forcing things. It is about gently staying with this path as a disciple of this method, and the results will come.
- Listen to a recording of the exercise.This can help to maintain your focus and to time your sessions.
- If you cannot sit still, do the exercise while walking slowly, or while lying down.
- Do the exercise in a place where you are confined to a chair, such as during an airplane flight or at a pleasant concert.
- Do the exercise in a bathroom stall if that is the only peaceful place you can find.
- Do the exercise with your family at the dinner table before dinner.
FOR BOREDOM OR DISCOURAGEMENT:
You may notice results within a few days or weeks, but many people do not notice results, at times. They become discouraged, or they think they are doing the exercise incorrectly.
Usually, neither is true. The exercise is working, and they are doing it right. This problem occurs most often during the first year or two of doing the exercise.
At times, changes caused by the exercise are not apparent. Just stay with it! If you are very unsure about it, you may send me an email and perhaps I can help.
Do not become discouraged if it seems like nothing is occurring. For example, it could take a crisis for you to realize you are calmer, more centered and detached, and healthier mentally and emotionally.
The exercise will yield insights about yourself and others. However, they may not come to you while doing the exercise. They may come while you are doing the dishes, or driving in your car.
FOR UPSETTING FEELINGS OR BODILY SENSATIONS:
Each time you do the exercise, it slightly alters the way you perceive the world. You will see things slightly differently. Some of what you see may not be pleasant. At times, anxiety, fear, anger, depression or other feelings can surface.
Do your best to stay with the feelings, rather than run from them, or discontinue the exercise. Do your best to watch it all from a neutral place, like watching a movie.
Be grateful for seeing the truth, even if it is unpleasant. Recall the phrase from the Bible: “Know the truth and the truth will set you free”.
You do not have to react in any way. Definitely do not judge yourself or others. If you wallow in your negative thoughts or insights, it will keep them around.
View all thoughts, emotions and insights as you would view clouds in the sky. As they arise, just observe them and let them go. Let them just float through your mind like a cloud floats through the sky. This is a wonderful analogy.
They will eventually pass. And be sure to forgive everyone. For details about this important practice, read Forgiving on this website.
OTHER SUGGESTIONS FOR SUCCESS:
- Do the exercise as much as you can.There is no overdoing it! If at all possible, do it for at least two hours daily. Later, you will not need to do it more than about 30 minutes.
- Each time you do the exercise, do it as though it were the first time.Do not let it become just a mechanical habit. You must do it a little deeper and harder each time.
- Make it a vital part of your lifestyle.Schedule it into your day so you don’t overlook this important new part of your life.
- Be patient and persistent.Benefits come in their own time, not when you think they should.
Just keep at it. It may not be easy, at first. The reactive mind or ‘monkey mind’, as some call it, will fight you hard at times to stay in control, and to keep you out of control. This is what you must overcome, so just stay with it.
- Be open to seeing the truth about everything.Repeatedly tell yourself that you want to know the truth about everything and everyone. Otherwise, you may stop doing the exercise when hard truths are revealed to you.
- Be open to waking up and seeing yourself as you really are.Yes, you will see your faults and shortcomings. However, you will also become aware of beautiful qualities of character, and abilities that you did not know you had.
Getting to know yourself with this exercise is a very positive and happy experience, even with its moments of disillusionment and even disgust, perhaps. It is all part of the process as you become free of your past and all the false notions that you learned from your parents, teachers, and friends.
- Never complicate the exercise.This will be tempting, at times. This is most important.
SECTION TWO - BENEFITS
- OVERALL EFFECTS
Among the primary effects of the pulling down exercise are:
- Increasing the control of the mind over the body.This is essential for mental stability and personality development. Many people never gain mental control over their bodily urges and desires. This exercise helps greatly to do this.
- Increasing your control over your mind.Most people realize, if you do the exercise faithfully, that your mind is not really in your control. In most people, the mind wanders, races, becomes easily distracted, and may roam around like a wild beast, lurching in one direction and then in another.
Doing the exercise hundreds of times slowly brings the mind under your control, like training an unruly animal or a spoiled child.
- Bringing into the body much more etheric energy.This energy is called new etheric energy. It heals and eventually transforms the body and mind in very unusual ways. This is different from other meditative exercises that I have seen.
This energy is itself unseen for the most part, but is the basic ‘stuff’ or ‘ether’ out of which all created matter is built. In other cultures and traditions, it is known as vital force, life energy, prana, chi, qi, or perhaps zero-point energy.
The more of this energy that we take in and pass through our bodies, the better we feel. Also, by absorbing more of it, one develops certain brain centers that otherwise remain dormant. Awakening them causes a person to develop new abilities and talents, such as enhanced perception and others. For more about this topic, read Etheric Energy on this site.
- Etheric reset.This is a fascinating idea that there is a blueprint or plan for the body that becomes distorted with age and disease. Moving more etheric energy through the body helps restore the original etheric blueprint for the body. To learn about this, please read Etheric Reset on this website.
- Development.This is the concept that human beings are capable of developing or growing new energy fields and changing their bodies and minds in truly fantastic ways. Doing the pulling exercise daily for an hour or more is one of the finest and fastest ways to cause this development to occur. To learn about this, please read Introduction To Mental Development and other articles on this subject on this site.
- Developing power and broadcasting.A critical benefit of this mental exercise, and not others, is that it automatically develops what is called Power on this website. This is simply the ability to move energy in a downward direction forcefully.
As this occurs, the person also automatically begins to broadcast subtle energy everywhere he or she goes. This ability is somewhat subtle, but very important for the safety of the planet at this time. For more on this topic, please read Broadcasting on this website.
OTHER COMMENTS ON GENERAL EFFECTS
Personal experience. I have used this method for over 36 years on a daily basis. It continues to help me heal the physical body and it continues to develop my mind in ways I would not have imagined. This is the reason I continue to recommend it.
Is it religious? This exercise is not part of any religion, and requires no religious training or affiliation. It is used in many religions, however.
For example, in the Christian religion, one recites the Lord’s Prayer. It states that “Thy will be done on earth, as it is already done in Heaven”. This exercise, and this one only, puts this prayer into action as you bring a subtle healing and beautiful energy straight down from your head down into you feet. You are literally bringing heaven to earth.
Reading about it is not enough. Just reading this article about the pulling exercise will not help your health or anything else. One must do it daily.
It is normal to be skeptical about anything new. I was this way myself about this exercise. However, this is an action exercise that must be done daily for results to occur.
- PHYSICAL HEALING
The effects of the exercise are many, and they occur on many levels. They include:
- Helps to decongest the organs.
- Improves blood and lymph circulation.
- 3.Inhibits the sympathetic nervous system. This is a wonderful benefit.
- A result of #3 is torest the adrenal and thyroid glandsand assist the activity of the immune, digestive and elimination systems of the body.
- Breathing automatically slows and deepens. This brings more oxygen to the body cells. More oxygen in the body greatly assists metabolism, and can bring healing all by itself.
Other physical benefits may also occur.
III. MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL BENEFITS
So much change occurs with this exercise on mental and emotional levels. Later sections of this article discuss some of them in more detail. In this section, I will touch upon some of the most important mental and emotional benefits:
- Less projection.This is essential for development. Projection means throwing out or rejecting certain thoughts and feelings that one believes are unpleasant, hateful, or uncomfortable.
Projection causes many problems for a person because it is not a real solution to one’s problems or issues. It is an egotistical solution, not a deep solution.
The pulling exercise tends to show a person where he or she is projecting. This is not always pleasant. Projected thoughts or feelings are brought back to consciousness. You will feel them as anger, hatred, or something else.
This is not pleasant, but it stops projection. This is quite remarkable, and very different from most other mental exercises.
- Incomplete thought processes will be completed as the mind stops racing out of control. Most people do not realize that they are so busy with their momentary activities that they do not complete their thoughts, and many projects at home or at work. When you push, many thought processes will complete on their own. This not only relaxes the mind and the emotions. Often, this also brings with it surprising insights and creative ideas for you.
- Old mental and emotional traumas come up for processing, after which they disappear.This is related to projecting, discussed in paragraph #1 above.
Traumas are always incidents or situations that one projects, often because they are too painful to keep in one’s consciousness. One might also project an incident because it is too shame-producing, causes too much anger and hatred, or for some other reason.
The exercise will tend to bring these incidents up into consciousness so that they can be processed and released. This is again quite an amazing process. No psychotherapy or counseling are needed. Counseling is okay if you need someone to talk with about the incident, but it is not necessary for the trauma retracing process.
The release of traumas reduces stress dramatically and improves physical, emotional and mental functioning.
How to handle the feelings. Just calmly observe whatever comes up. Try to stay out of judgment, anger about the memory or incident, or any other responses. The feelings will pass when processing is complete.
- It brings one to present time, and keeps one in the present moment.This is very important. Fear and anxiety are in the future. Guilt and remorse are in the past. All wisdom and all healing are in the present. You will understand this much better as you push down daily.
Most people spend most of their time either in the past or in the future. That is, they are either anxious and fearful, or feeling guilty, ashamed or remorseful. Moving into the present ends all of these feelings. It can feel like a huge burden has been lifted.
At first, the peace of the present does not last. Soon after stopping your daily practice of the exercise the feelings return. However, after a while, the feeling of calm and freedom from negative emotions stays with you all day.
- The exercise is extremely grounding and centering.This is not true of many meditations. Grounding, which is the subject of an article on this website, is most important for healing for many people today.
- Doing the pulling exercise is a type of mental “checkup”.Often, when you begin your daily practice, you will automatically review your day, and become aware of phone calls or other business that needs to be handled. This reduces stress a lot. It is one of the best benefits of the exercise.
- Deprogramming, rather than reprogramming.The exercise deprograms the mind and even the body in many ways by upsetting and breaking up old tensions. That is, it slowly undoes your past traumas and issues.
In contrast, affirmations, most visualization and concentration exercises only reprogram the mind. This is a vital difference between this meditation and almost all others that I have seen.
Whitewashing Vs. Removal. This subject could fill an entire book. Some other mental practices tend to dull or calm the mind. This is one way to reduce problems, fears, an other unwanted thoughts. However, one is just hiding them and burying them deeper.
The pulling down exercise does the opposite. It brings up painful ideas, thoughts and emotions for review and processing in a non-threatening way. This leads to their complete release, and not burying them deeper.
This process of deprogramming and clearing takes a number of years, but is well worth the effort. Each level of traumas, hidden emotions and thoughts that you progress through clears more negative thought patterns. Little by little, you will be free and will function much better. This is the same thing as what Christians call “conversion” or moving with the Lord or with spirit.
Deprogramming and Healing. Freeing negative energetic patterns also greatly opens the body for every kind of healing.
- SUBTLE ENERGY BENEFITS
The energy centers. The pulling down exercise greatly helps open the 7 physical energy centers of the body. This means to make them grow larger.
It also helps a lot to cleanse them, correct their color, align them and balance them all properly so they work together in harmony. It also helps to enable them to all spin in the right direction. For more on these centers, read The Energy Centers on this site.
The subtle energy fields. The exercise also helps greatly with the development of what are called the subtle bodies or subtle human energy fields. This is very important for development, as defined on this website. For more on development, read Introduction To Development and other articles on this topic on this site.
The dantiens. The exercise spins the dantiens correctly and balances them so they work together. For more on this topic, read The Dantiens.
The merkabah. The exercise also permits the development of the merkabah. This is a Hebrew word that means a vehicle. This is very important for development and for a long, healthy life. For more on this subject, read The Merkabah on this site.
Moving ether. The exercise moves ether into the body through the head quite forcefully. This is very beneficial for health and for development. Ether is the most subtle form of energy in the universe. For more about it, read Etheric Energy on this website.
Grounding. This is one’s connection with the earth. It is very helpful for overall health, and to make better decisions, as well.
Broadcasting. This is radiating energy out to the other people, and eventually for longer distances, as well. For more on this topic, please read Broadcasting on this website.
Directionality. The pulling down exercise moves subtle energy correctly - from the cortex area of the brain (the new brain) downward into the old brain or animal brain, and from there downward into the rest of the body.
Until one practices this daily, most people move energy incorrectly to some degree. Incorrectly is when energy moves upward. When this occurs, the body influences the brain too much, and the old or emotional brain influences the cortex or higher brain centers too much.
Incorrect movement of subtle energy upwards leads to emotional thinking and emotionally-charged and often irrational behavior.
Spirituality. As the seventh energy center opens and heals (located at the crown of the head), one often feels more connected to God, Holy Spirit, Jesus and to true guidance.
- ENTITY REMOVAL
Entities, as defined on this website, are discarnate souls. This means souls that are no longer attached to bodies because the bodies have died. They can become attached to a living person and cause mischief. This is sometimes called entity possession.
The pulling down exercise, and not most other mental exercises, helps remove harmful entities from the energy field of a person. This occurs for several reasons:
- More yang.The pulling exercise makes the body much more yang. This involves a contraction of the energy field that closes certain openings or tears in the aura or energy field, in which the entities lodge. To read more about yin and yang, read Yin And Yang Healing and Yin Disease on this website.
- Heating up the energy field.When a person does this meditation exercise daily, the powerful downward-moving energy and more yang quality of the energy field have aheating effect on the energy field. Almost all discarnate souls do not enjoy this and they leave the person’s energy field.
- Calming the mind and body.This effect is also is hard on discarnates, and causes some of them to leave. They prefer to hide in bodies and energy fields of those who are perpetually upset and unbalanced.
- Better overall health.The exercise has a powerful healing effect on the entire body. Entities thrive best in sick and discouraged bodies, and tend not to remain when a person is healthy and happy.
To read much more about this topic, read Entity Attachment And Release on this website.
- TRAUMA RELEASE
The process of releasing traumas through this exercise is interesting. It gently brings the mind to a peaceful place where you can view old incidents and traumas from a detached perspective, almost as if they happened to someone else. In this way, you can avoid much of the fear and anxiety that occur when old traumas are brought up to consciousness.
Also, old traumas, if they come up, will be brought up in a special order that is not your own. Instead, it is the body’s own order of trauma release. This is also important because many people think they know the correct order in which traumas should surface. In fact, we do not know the correct order because the brain is complex and the proper order of trauma release can be very subtle.
For example, incidents that you don’t even consider traumatic may have been quite so. Conversely, situation that you consider pivotal for you may really have been due to an earlier situation. You may have forgotten the earlier trauma that “set you up” for later problems. So the brain will choose the best way to bring up and release all these old traumas.
The pulling exercise is thus a bioenergetic trauma release method that is totally compatible with the trauma release concept of a development program. They complement and enhance one another beautifully. This is a major reason I ask that everyone practice this exercise daily for at least one hour. For more on this topic, please read Trauma Release and Trauma Retracing on this website.
The pulling exercise will help you witness your life in a non-morbid, detached way. It gently brings up hidden thoughts and attitudes so they can be examined objectively. The “therapy” proceeds at your own pace and brings up issues in the correct order.
Cultivating the witness in oneself shines the light of truth on every activity, relationship and event in your life. This is truly wonderful and has a powerful healing effect, providing one is willing to make needed changes, when indicated.
Negative and random, distracting thoughts begin to have less power. This is a mental effect that is quite startling to people. It has to do with observing one’s thoughts and the idea of bringing up and releasing old traumas. As this is done, the negative thoughts and feelings associated with the traumas stop coming into your mind.
You may find that oddly, you no longer feel sorry for yourself, for example. Perhaps you notice you are less angry or upset with your family. Automatically reducing this negative thinking is an incredible benefit for many people who have tried affirmations, prayer, and other methods to banish negative thoughts.
This exercise helps to de-hypnotize. Most people live in a light hypnotic trance. You probably don’t realize it, but this is true. For example, most advertising works because it set ups a post-hypnotic suggestion to buy a certain car, or perhaps brand of shampoo. It only works because most people are already in a light trance state and are easily influenced by these advertisements.
This exercise assists a person to come out of this hypnotic or very light trance state. The result is much better decision-making and often a correction of mistaken attitudes.
VIII. PERSONALITY INTEGRATION AND MATURITY
As a person does the pulling exercise for a number of years, imbalances in one’s personality begin to resolve. This results in greater maturity and a more integrated personality.
- RETRACING AND HEALING REACTIONS
Physical healing reactions. As the physical body heals due to the effects of the pulling down exercise, you may experience temporary symptoms. These are called healing reactions or purification reactions.
Examples may include a headache, another ache or pain, an upset stomach, gurgling in the abdomen (an excellent sign), a skin rash, a cold, or something else.
Mental and emotional healing reactions. Temporary healing symptoms may also include any possible feelings such as anger, fear, anxiety, resentment or others. Memories may also surface.
In all cases, these are feelings and thoughts that were suppressed or forgotten, often many years ago. They need to be exposed so they can be acknowledged, processed and released. Continuing with the pulling exercise will usually accomplish this very important aspect of physical and mental healing without any need for counseling or any other interventions.
These purification symptoms are very positive, even if a symptom is unpleasant, annoying, or scary. They will pass.
If a symptom is very intense. In this instance, experiment to see if doing the pulling exercise more makes it go away. In some cases, doing it for less time will make the symptom milder, although it will usually delay complete healing, to some degree.
Another very helpful idea is to follow a complete development program, including the procedures. These can also assist you to get through all types of healing reactions faster and with less annoyance.
If retracing reactions continue to be a problem, I may be able to assist you. For example, you may be overlooking a development procedure or an aspect of your lifestyle that needs attention.
To allow and facilitate mental, emotional and sometimes physical healing, everyone must let go of grudges, judgments and resentments against everyone!. This is critical.
If you do not do this, the issue, situation or trauma will keep coming up during your pulling exercise. When this happens, many people stop doing the exercise because it is unpleasant.
The only solution that I have found is to forgive everyone, including yourself, for everything that has ever happened to you. This may sound extreme. However, it is absolutely needed in order for complete healing to occur in the brain and the body.
Forgiving does not mean forgetting, condoning, or that you must remain in touch with someone who harmed you. However, forgiveness is absolutely essential for success with this exercise.
This is a large and important topic related to the pulling exercise. It is one of the most important problems, if not the most critical one, that arises when a person follows a development program or just begins to do the pulling down exercise. For more on this topic, please read Forgiving and Forgiving Parents on this website.
Speaking with a counselor. Rarely, it is wise to talk about your insights with a counselor or a trusted friend. However, this is rarely needed, nor is it always helpful. The goal is let go of the past, and move on in your life. Talking about it for hours of weeks often sustains the trauma, which is not desirable. There is no need to justify, confirm, or rationalize anything that you did, or that someone else did. It is better to let it all go.
My history with this exercise. In 1978, I learned the observation-meditation exercise taught by Mr. Roy Masters of Oregon, USA. Practicing it helped me to focus the mind, to relax, and it assisted healing of the body. I did it for at least 2 hours daily, and often up to 3 hours daily.
Within a year, I changed it, which made it more powerful. I felt subtle energy moving from my head to my feet. Practicing it while doing a coffee enema made it much easier and even more powerful.
Around the year 2000, a good friend deepened my understanding of the exercise. He explained that I had stumbled on an old spiritual practice used in most religions for the purpose of development. I did not know what this was. However, the friend turned out to be correct.