Skip To Content
- 2 cans Sardines in olive oil
- 4 gluten free tortillas (blue corn preferred)
- 6 oz herbed goat cheese
- 1/4 stick celery
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil from can
- Drain sardines, reserving the olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine celery, onion and cilantro with 1 tablespoon of the oil from the can.
- Lightly smear tortillas with goat cheese, fill with vegetable mixture, gently layer on sardines and close roll.
- Cut each roll in half or into slices, as desired.
Back To Top