- Your choice of root vegetables cut into cubes- Carrots, Rutabaga, Swede, Turnips, Parsnips, Daikon Radish
- Optional - Cauliflower cut into florets
- Garlic powder
- Sea Salt to taste
- Optional: Raw milk, raw cheese, curry powder, onion powder, herbs (thyme, rosemary and parsley), sliced green onions, sliced chives, parsley, cilantro, olive oil
- Place root vegetables and cauliflower in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water, pressure cook for 2.5 minutes. Alternatively, steam for 15 minutes or boil in water for 10 minutes until fork tender.
- Reserve the cooking liquid and drain, .
- Blend vegetables in a food processor to desired consistency. Alternatively, mash or use an immersion blender.
- Add garlic powder and sea salt to taste.
- Stir in optional ingredients as desired.