This test can be used by pet owners to establish what their pet needs in the way of extra nutrients, and to also get an insight into their level of toxic metals, which may affect their health and well being.
The test report measures the levels of 10 minerals and 5 heavy metals in the hair and also calculates 6 mineral ratios of the hair. Included with the report is a tailored supplement programme for your pet, which usually includes 3 to 4 low dose targetted supplements, but also includes a few notes from the practitoner of extra advice.
You will receive:
- Hair sample kit to be mailed to you
- HTMA test report from the lab
- 30 minute video call going over hair test, program and recommendations
- Program design with supplement, lifestyle and diet recommendations under the guidance of Dr. Lawrence Wilson
- Email support until retest completed within 3 to 4 months after initial test
- 20% off supplements from Endo-met when ordered as my client
The process takes a few weeks depending on when we receive the required forms back and when you mail your hair sample to the lab.